Mu Ko Ang Thong is a marine national park in the Gulf of Thailand, at the shore of the Surat Thani Province. It covers 42 islands in a total area of 102 km², of which only 18 km² are land. The park was established on November 12, 1980. the northern tip of Ko Phaluai is also part of the marine park. There is a ranger station, bungalows, shop and restaurant at Ko Wua Talap at Ao Phi.
The name Ang Thong (Thai: อ่างทอง) means bowl of gold, while Mu Ko (หมู่เกาะ) simply means group of islands.
Since 2002 the park is also registered as Ramsar site number 1184.